Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sweeet is undergoing renovations!

I've decided it's been a fair while since I've baked anything (failed macarons don't count), and that there has been enough fluffing around. Yes, there have been assignments and soon to be exams at uni, but I'm always going to be busy and there is never a better time than now. My soul has been crying out for a good cake to decorate and I hear medicine is only going to get tougher.

My dream was and is to become a pastry chef, and even though I'm really not fantastic at baking, I love it. Yes, I do! So, here's my promise to myself and you all, I'm going to try to bake at least once a week and keep this blog updated.

Love you all (heh, do I even have readers?), and wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. go Kelly! my tastebuds are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey soul sister!

    and christine - that sounds so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Now that you mention it, Bosco...

    Keep updating! (Even though I don't...) I like your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight the good fight Kelly! Bake, blog and be merry :)

    ReplyDelete