Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oat, White chocolate and Cranberry Cookies

No words from me today :) The pictures speak for themselves!

Chewy Oat, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies



Ingredients

1 cup of butter

1 cup of brown sugar

1/2 cup of white sugar

1 tsp vanilla essense

2 eggs


1 1/2 cups of flour

1 tsp baking soda

3 cups of rolled oats

3/4 cup of cranberries

3/4 cup of white chocolate chips



Preheat oven to 180 Celcius
1. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla essence.
2. Mix the flour, soda, rolled oats in a separate bowl.
3. Mix the flours and sugar mixture together and stir in chocolate chips and cranberries.
4. Form little heaped tsp balls and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the bottoms are just starting to brown. Do not overbake!
Really. Must. Study.




1 comment:

  1. oats! cranberries! choc chips! did I just die and go to heaven? if I made this recipe I'd probably have to reduce it to 2 tablespoons of cranberries by the time I got to Step 3. if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete