Thursday, May 6, 2010

The theory of MAX OUT

When you’re sitting on the train (like I am now) and can’t remember what you were doing on Monday, then you know you’ve taken the theory of MAX OUT too far.

The theory of MAX OUT – when you squeeze as much as possible into every minute of every hour, living life so insanely that you need multiple coffees and that when you collapse into bed at the end of the day you don’t regret a single second.


Let’s have a look at the week in review, shall we?

LAST THURSDAY: Skipped UNI and stayed home to cook dinner for the family with Ally, drove out to GREENWOOD for her 18th with her MeCo friends and met an asian Male Model Home at 1am
Spotted: Nate, Jeremy and Peter from Med

FRIDAY: Slept in and missed a morning coffee meeting with sim (died a little inside), instead rushed to SYDNEY UNI to meet up with CHRISTINE and BOSCO – had lunch at Loving Eden in Glebe, walked Christine back to her quiz and had coffee with Richard for an hour (who showed me around the vet building, and Sydney uni is so beautiful it’s unfair). After meeting up with Richard, walked to Newtown (one of my favorite suburbs!) and bought shoes and a dress for Integration party later that night. Rushed off to the 3:45 HOT YOGA class, finished at 6, and then immediately went to a 6:30 hiphop class at Dancekool. Gussied up in the change room for integration, but coming out felt so tired that had to collapse at home, around 10pm
Spotted! David Tang, Shaun, Caroline Banh

SATURDAY: Left house at 8:30 to start working at 10. Arrived at tutoring only to have one of my students say F*ck you. Lovely. Drove to Newtown straight after work for Ally’s Thai La Ong 2 Dinner, and got stuck in one way side streets. Almost parked on Raper st, but decided not to tempt fate and parked on Church St instead. Had a delicious dinner, and was awesome seeing everyone again – some more than others. Sent Ally, Minoli and Michelle to Epping, where Jen called with cravings – so went into Coles and bought so midnight munchies for her and June – we stayed up talking. Home at 10:30

SUNDAY: Church! Lunch, Grocery and Microwave shopping. Fell asleep in the car on the way home and woke up 2 hours later alone, disorientated in the garage – was not very pleasant. Dragged myself awake and picked up Emmy and met Carmen to eat dinner at hOOters (yes :P). It wasn’t bad, but dessert at MAX Brenner was so much more amazing. Emmy and Carmen are beautiful souls. Arrived home 11:45pm

Monday: New day, new course – decided to actually get my ass into gear after a dismal foundations exam. Two crazy lectures with the second years, an amazingly fun contraceptive tutorial (yes we put condoms on crazy man penis bananas) and meeting with our new SG. Worked for 2 hours before catching a bus with Grace to her house and then a lift to Bible study. Got home at around 10pm (pretty early!)

Tuesday: Two more insane lectures on the Pelvis and Female Reproductive System, finished at 11am (yay!) went to CBS, had lunch with Minna and Michael, circled the law library for a bit before finaly figuring out the entrance, and studied for 2 hours. Caught a bus to HOT YOGA with MInna (yay, still my friend even after the torture J) and had a cheap dinner at central and caught a bus back to uni to watch Med Revue – some memorable moments – my personal favourite – it sucks to be me! Home at 11:35pm Not bad, not bad.

Wednesday: Wow. Okay, I really took this day to the next level.

9-11am Two lectures
11-1pm An anatomy practical on female reproduction system (really really not pretty!)1-3pm Scenario Group meeting
3-5pm Histology Practical
5-6pm NOT DEAD YET

met up with Christine at Sydney Uni to go to Newtown for free food at the People’s Kitchen (when I go again, I’ll post more aboutit!), couldn’t stay long because I was just too exhausted 6:30 left for home
8:00 Got home (so early!)
Baked WHITE CHOCOLATE, CRANBERRY and OAT COOKIES again, until 10pm(so no new post there, since the recipe is already up! But it does fulfill my one week baking quota :P)aaaaand slept . zzzzz.

THURSDAY, TODAY: 2 lectures in the morning, Lunch with Michelle and attempted studying in the Library until 5pm, went to a 6:30 FUNK dance Class at Sydney Dance Company and two coffees and 2 hours later, sitting on the train, so ready to get home. Was considering going to an 8 o clock hot yoga class tomorrow, but decided that I wanted to still be alive for my lunch with SIM and meeting up with Phil and Christine for Finders Keepers Markets. Hope I’m still alive by the end of next week.

So, what did you do this week?

7 comments:

  1. Oh NO! my comment's not here! WTH. sigh. oh wells.
    Anyway, Some of my days are so much more maxed out then yours =P just that i have intermediate days where i just chillax at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You make my life seem so dull and boring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You crazy girl. I'm having a cool weekend. Had some bikram yoga, retail therapy and travelling on trains with the sun shining down on me. Tomorrow I have lined up: some walkies with the puppies and serious Dr. Who catchup and a pumpkin soup to blitz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crazy girl :) I'm having a cool weekend. Some bikram, retail therapy and sitting on trains with the sun shining down on me. Sunday I have a pumpkin soup to blitz, walkies with the dogs and some serious Dr Who catchup lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE MAXED OUT days =)
    don't get them much no more :( but they make my day feel so worthwhile despite how tired I get when I get home.
    and to make up for this, Europe = MAXED OUT FOR A MONTH! =D hopefully. gonna make good use of every second :)

    oh another note, take care and perhaps leave some time for God too :)
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMY CHRIS ARE YOU IN EUROPE NOW?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO KELLY :)
    going in august.
    update on my travels !!
    going to go to berlin, stuttgart, luxembourg AND VIENNA!! :D
    can't wait XD

    ReplyDelete